Our trainers will help you develop and reinforce good communication habits between you and your dog.
You can achieve life-changing results by being able to read your dog’s body language clearly and by giving your dog the right information through your body language.
Our programs focus on:
- What you are saying from your dog’s perspective
- Creating a healthy bond and balance with you as pack leader
- Essential obedience commands (sit, stay, down, heel, come, wait, leave it)
- Walking on a loose lead
- Greeting other dogs and people
- Addressing aggressive behavior towards people and other dogs
- Creating solutions for barking, jumping, digging, chewing, and possessiveness
- Reducing the stress of separation anxiety
Our trainers will come to you at your residence (within Petaluma, Cotati, & Rohnert Park) or can work with you and your dog out in the community.
CALL TODAY TO BOOK A TRAINING SESSION FOR YOUR PET!
PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS
Private dog training sessions are available focusing on obedience and dog behavior for any specific subject you would like to address. These sessions are for the owner and dog to train together.
“It is with great pleasure that I write to you today about our experience at It’s a Dog’s LIfe in Petaluma. We have used this excellent dog care/training facility for professional dog training and expertise in helping our family create a better environment for our dogs, which has led to eliminating inappropriate Dog behaviors. Furthermore, the customer service we received by the entire staff at It’s A Dog’s Life has exceeded our expectations and we are enthusiastic in recommending this business to colleagues and friends. We wish to thank Cindi de Channes for her recommendation of this business and look forward to continued business with Karen Doolittle.” – Jennifer and Scott Pritchard